February 25, 2010

he's TAKEN !?!

i guess it wasn't meant to be or something. how stupid of me, thinking that we would be together once again, and this time the relationship would be great. i've been hurt so many times by guys' actions it's pathetic. this one guy in particular has made me jealous, without meaning to. he's a great guy; i wasn't, i guess, worthy of him, well in my point of view. my friends didn't approve of him; he was different from what they expected i would like. there was more of a silent bond between us. we didn't have to be all over each other; we never even held hands. we would side hug and stand really close to one another to the point where i could feel the warmth of his body next to mine.
i honestly felt crushed by his next relationship, though, i was greatful that he at least waited three months before dating again. we got close again at the beginning of our FRESHMAN year. though his relationship kinda ruined it for me.
i still like him, no doubt about it. i wish he would give us a second chance. well, either way, i want him to have fun and be with someone he likes even if that girl isn't me.
(:
i'll miss you MWS.